Marshalls Partners With Bill And Giuliana Rancic To Inspire Amercians To Set 2018 Family Resolutions
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Approximately 80 percent of resolutions fail by the second week of February1. That’s why Marshalls partnered with television personalities Bill and Giuliana Rancic to inspire Americans to set family resolutions. According to family experts2, resolutions are more beneficial when done together. Resolutions set as a family, coupled with the right tools, provide quality time together, teach the value of setting goals and increase the chances of success sticking with them for the long haul.
After setting their own resolutions of eating healthy and spending device-free time together as a family each week, the Rancics set out to surprise Marshalls customers in Tribeca by helping them get started on their resolutions for the new year.
“It’s so much more fun to set resolutions as a family. We’re teaching the value of setting goals and creating memories in the New Year – all grounded in wellness and togetherness,” said Giuliana Rancic. “For families who want to make meaningful change, the journey starts with finding the right wellness products to arm yourself for success—and Marshalls has everything you need at amazing prices.”
Rancic Family Resolutions
- Connect and Eat Healthy: In the hustle and bustle of life, family meals and time together can be harder to find. Resolve to have a family meal and game night once a week. With healthy new recipes and all the right kitchen equipment, create and explore meals together and finish the night with fun games.
- Create a Mindful Home: Life can get chaotic but your home should be your sanctuary. Create a mindful space with essential oils, spa candles or a salt lamp with phones and tablets parked on a decorative tray for device downtime. Perhaps add journaling to this quiet space to ensure relaxed enjoyment at home.
- Refresh the Home: Find inspiring, fun décor the entire family loves. Reset your space with an eye towards organization or new habits like making the bed first thing in the morning with organic, high-count sheets and plush pillows.
- Fitness as a Family: Gear up with new activewear for the entire family so everyone is excited to get in shape. Jump ropes, foam rollers, yoga mats and weights at home provide variety so it’s always fun.
- Commit to Natural and Organic: Commit as a family to using natural, organic products such as haircare, soaps, face masks and cleaners.
“I’m guilty of setting resolutions and then not sticking with them. By setting one as a family, and having the right products that we found at Marshalls, I feel ahead of the game,” said Bill Rancic. “To keep up your resolutions for today and the rest of the year, there are a few easy tips to help.”
Tips to Keep Your Resolutions
- Set them as a family. Built-in accountability increases your chance of following through.
- Write them down. Visuals serve as a daily reminder of what you’re all working to achieve.
- Be Prepared. Have the right gear to support your family resolutions as motivation.
- Focus on the reward. Change your habits, routines and benchmarks for success.
With everything from healthy snacks and supplements, to activewear for the family, home organization and even natural and organic beauty, Marshalls offers high-quality, brand-name merchandise at amazing prices to help families achieve resolutions together. Find your nearest Marshalls at www.marshallsonline.com/. Seek and share inspiration using #MarshallsSurprise.
Marshalls is one of the nation’s leading off-price family retailers with more than 1,000 stores spanning 46 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Since opening its first store more than 40 years ago, the Marshalls name has become synonymous with off-price shopping. Marshalls shoppers can find a surprising selection of high-quality, on-trend brand name and designer merchandise for men, women and children, footwear, beauty, accessories and home merchandise – all at incredible prices.
Office: (312) 861-5264