Wellness Real Estate Market to Record 21.75% Y-O-Y Growth Rate in 2021 |Tokyu Corp. offers Solutions for Wellness Real Estate based on Leisure, Senior Living & Health with Brandname WellNess| Technavio
NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Wellness Real Estate Market Facts at a Glance-
- Total Pages: 120
- Companies: 10+ Including Delos Living LLC, EFFEKT Arkitekter ApS, Gamuda Berhad, Heta Architects, Humaniti Montreal Inc., Sansiri Public Co. Ltd., Tokyu Corp., and Vox Media LLC among others.
- Coverage: Key drivers, trends, and challenges; Product insights & news; Value chain analysis; Parent market analysis; Vendor landscape; COVID impact & recovery analysis
- Segments: End-user (commercial and residential)
- Geographies: North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
To understand more about Market Dynamics. Download our FREE sample report
According to the recent market study by Technavio, the Wellness Real Estate Market is expected to increase by USD 434.34 billion from 2020 to 2025, with an accelerated CAGR of 22.63%. The report provides a detailed analysis of drivers & opportunities, top winning strategies, competitive scenario, future market trends, market size & estimations, and major investment pockets. North America will register the highest growth rate of 38% among the other regions.
Download a FREE Sample: for more additional information about the key countries in North America
The Wellness Real Estate Market is concentrated, and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as focusing on product delivery through multiple distribution channels to compete in the market.
- Tokyu Corp - The company offers solutions for wellness real estate which are based on the concept of leisure, senior living, and health, under the brand name of WellNess.
- EFFEKT Arkitekter ApS - The company offers solutions for wellness real estate which are designed as a cluster of seven small houses, similar to monasteries the careful layout features interlocking rooms that wrap around two central courtyards, under the brand name of LIVSRUM.
- Gamuda Berhad - The company offers solutions for wellness real estate where the community enjoys nature at their doorsteps with the daily sightings of birds, butterflies, and other little creatures, under the brand name of Gamuda Parks.
Find additional highlights on the vendors and their product offerings. Download a Free Sample Report
Regional Market Outlook
The Wellness Real Estate Market share growth in North America will be significant during the forecast period. The US is a key market for wellness real estate in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe and South America. The rising demand for luxury wellness real estate and an increasing number of wellness real estate commercial and residential projects will facilitate the wellness real estate market growth in North America over the forecast period.
Download our FREE sample report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the above-mentioned countries.
Latest Drivers & Challenges of the Market-
- Wellness Real Estate Market Driver:
- Rising demand for wellness real estate:
To maintain wellness among luxurious housing sectors, developers are increasingly introducing open-air yoga studios and medicinal gardens with calming herbs and meditation courtyards in their residential projects. Also, wealthy homebuyers demand eco-sensitive abodes that are built with natural products and interior design elements that help promote mental clarity. Furthermore, the increase in the number of partnerships and associations among vendors will drive the market in the luxurious sector during the forecast period. In addition, the demand for buildings with WELL Building Standard in both commercial and residential luxurious housing sectors is increasing, thereby resulting in an up-scaling of residential and master-planned communities and luxury properties to attract higher-income consumers.
- Wellness Real Estate Market Challenges:
- High competition in the wellness real estate market:
The global wellness real estate market is fragmented, with the presence of multiple regional as well as international vendors operating in the market. This, in turn, has increased the market competitiveness among vendors, thereby resulting in a high threat of rivalry. Vendors offer differentiated services with innovative technologies because of the fragmented nature of the market. Furthermore, the increased competition from international vendors has prompted local as well as regional vendors to enter into collaborations and partnerships, thereby intensifying the competition in the market. In addition, rising competition from local vendors that offer various building monitoring and control devices (air purifies and others) as supplies impede the growth of the market, especially in the Americas, Europe, and APAC.
Find additional information about various other market Drivers & Challenges mentioned in our FREE sample report.
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For? Customize Report-
Don't miss out on the opportunity to speak to our analyst and know more insights about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
We offer USD 1,000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase. Speak to our Analyst now!
Wellness Real Estate Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wellness real estate market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wellness real estate market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wellness real estate market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wellness real estate market vendors
Real-Time Bidding Market -The real-time bidding market share is expected to increase by USD 16.52 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 22.21%. Download a free sample now!
Digital Payment Market -The digital payment market share is expected to increase by USD 85.12 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market's growth momentum will decelerate at a CAGR of 17.41%. Download a free sample now!
Wellness Real Estate Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 22.63%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 434.34 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 38%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Australia, UK, and Japan
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Delos Living LLC, EFFEKT Arkitekter ApS, Gamuda Berhad, Heta Architects, Humaniti Montreal Inc., Sansiri Public Co. Ltd., Tokyu Corp., and Vox Media LLC
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wellness-real-estate-market-to-record-21-75-y-o-y-growth-rate-in-2021-tokyu-corp-offers-solutions-for-wellness-real-estate-based-on-leisure-senior-living--health-with-brandname-wellness-technavio-301464903.html